Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Measurements


I usually like to make my posts USEFUL to someone out there, but this drawing made me laugh. I'd say it's pretty accurate besides the too strong shoulde rs and pronounced hips. And the fact that I'm wearing heels, when the height recorded is me without shoes. Me and my mom were taking our measurements for our dresses in my grandparent's 50th anniversary.

I'm also going to play fashion blogger for a sec. Apparently, everyone thought my outfit was cute today. I felt like a comfy grandma.

BTW: these pictures are taken by my cellphone, LG Chocolate Touch (which I should write a review about) in low-light settings WITH minor touch-ups.

Where did you get your shoes?
My mom's Sporto Boots from the 90's. Found them in the garage.

you look like christmas.
comfy red sweater from thrift store, black turtleneck under summer dress.

calvin klein tights from TjMaxx, my oh my they are COMFY!

I still think the guys at lookbook.nu are the real fashionistas! I only put together outfits every once in a while.

One last thought: Gr, it's FINALLY getting colder. That means no more pretty leaves and opportunities to wear leggings. =[

1 comment:

  1. I was admiring your outfit yesterday but forgot to say something.
    My bad.
    Still love your barrette/bobby-pin.

    Who drew the sketch? And on what? lol it looks like a napkin.

    ReplyDelete